We can provide you critical assistance with the home buying process. We chose to be Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Realtors because of their reputation, their namesake and the daunting number of resources we have to tap into to help your with your home buying experience. We can provide you with objective information about each property, help you negotiate, help you determine your buying power, provide guidance during the evaluation of the property and guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
The life of a real estate transaction:
1. The loan application is completed at the financial institution of your choice.
2. Obtain a pre-qualification letter from your financial institution.
3. Contact us with your home wants and needs for property search.
4. Visit properties that you are interested in with the Patterson Team.
5. We will present the Buy/Sell Agreement with any contingencies to the Seller's Agent.
6. Hire a home inspector to examine the property.
7. Review home inspection report and negotiate with Seller via Patterson Team.
8. Lender will order a property appraisal
9. Inspection Title Contingencies removed
10. Agents will order Title Insurance
11. Lender will send Loan to Underwriting
12. Lend will approve loan
13. Title Company will order Deed
14. Put all utilities into buyer's name for Closing date
15. Closing at Title Company
16. Moving day - day of closing or after closing